This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 4 July 2014

Morning Glory Bunny

Hi everyone, Karina here to show you some inspiration. I had a play with sweet 'Morning Glory Bunny' from Whimsy Stamps. He is such a cutie! I colored this sweet image up with Distress Inks. I stamped the image with brown ink. The papers I used for the background is from the Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose pad.


The border is made with Magnolia DooHickey 'Old Swedish Lace'. And the little hearts are from Magnolia as well. They are from the 'Tea Label Shapes' set. The sentiments I used are from Whimsy Stamps from the 'Friendship Tickets' set. I also used the matching ticket die. I embellished my card with some Magnolia Wild Pansies, Marianne D Roses and some other Craft Flowers. I also used a Button and some Iridescent Pearls.


Some of the items I used may be not available at the moment. I am sure Nikki will have it back in stock soon. Just e-mail her and she can get it for you.

Thank you so much for looking. Have you already seen the big Summer Sale? Lots of stamps and dies for 40 % off. Go and take a look, it's worth!

Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment